Landlord Insurance

It may be a bit of a cliché to say that not all home insurance is the same, but when you are a landlord insuring your rental property this is certainly true and definitely what a landlord wants to hear. There’s nothing worse in this regard than finding out that your insurance has not covered you when you assumed it would.

This is why landlord insurance exists to cater for the requirements of insuring a property that you are renting out. Some of specifics that you can insure for are:

  • Damage caused by a tenant
  • Landlord legal expenses
  • Landlord contents only
  • Loss of rent
  • Unoccupied property cover
  • Communal area cover
  • Multiple property insurance
  • Student and benefit tenants covered
  • Accidental damage
  • Legal and Domestic Helpline

We have the advantage of offering landlord insurance from a panel of insurers. Your agent or current broker may well only offer insurance from one insurer and only that insurer’s insurance options. With a panel of insurers we can find the insurer and policy that matches your requirements and circumstances.

And as landlords ourselves we appreciate that you don’t want your insurance costs overloading your overheads, taking up too much time or not covering what you want covered. So contact us on 0207 183 3703, tell us what you need and let us do the rest.

Ethos Financial – a friendly, professional service for landlords.

PS Why not suggest to your tenants that they take out income protection insurance? Then if your tenants lose their jobs they can still afford to pay their rent and bills. Or if they get ill or injured and cannot work, then they are covered as well. So you are covered both ways! Makes sense, doesn’t it? Put us in touch with your tenants and we can help.
0207 183 3703.

Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.